...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at Parkville affecting Leavenworth...Wyandotte and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Parkville.
* until Thursday evening.
* At 6:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 25.3 feet by
early Wednesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
Wednesday before midnight.
* At 24.0 feet...Backwater floods a low-water bridge along White
Branch at McAfee Street in Parkville.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Parkville 25 25.3 Tue 07 PM 25.3 early Wednesday
Do not drive through flowing water. Nearly half of all flood
fatalities are vehicle related. As little as 6 inches of water may
cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Two feet of water will
carry most vehicles away.This product along with additional weather
and stream information is available at www.weather.gov/kc/.